Senior International Chair member
Assist. Prof. Athanasios ‘Sakis’ Rakitzis
Athanasios 'Sakis' Rakitzis received a PhD in Statistics from the University of Piraeus, Greece. He is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Statistics and Insurance Science, University of Piraeus, Greece while he also served as an Assistant Professor at the Department of Statistics & Actuarial-Financial Mathematics, University of the Aegean. He is member of the Laboratory of Statistics (https://statlab.unipi.gr/) at the same department as well as of the Laboratory and Statistics and Data Analysis (https://actuarweb.aegean.gr/labstada/) at the Department of Statistics & Actuarial-Financial Mathematics, University of the Aegean. He has also worked as a Post-doctoral researcher (Marie Curie Fellow) at the Université de Nantes, Institute Universitaire de Technologie de Nantes, France.
Athanasios 'Sakis' Rakitzis has more than 60 peer-reviewed publications in international journal, collective volumes and conference proceedings. He has supervised 1 BSc student, 40 Msc students and 2 PhD students. Also, he is member of the Greek Statistical Institute and the European Network of Business and Industrial Statistics.
- Statistical Process Control
- Theory and Applications of Run and Scan Statistics
- Applications of Stopping Time and Stopped Sum distributions
* Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com.vn/citations?user=_VgFdXgAAAAJ&hl=vi
* Researchgate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Athanasios-Rakitzis
* Personal Webpage: https://sites.google.com/site/arakitz/