Dr. Seyedeh Azadeh Fallah Mortezanejad
Azadeh is a postdoc researcher at Jiangsu University, China. She has a BS in statistics and an MS in mathematical statistics from the University of Guilan, Rasht, Iran. She graduated with a PhD in statistical inference from Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran, in 2019.
She has been a visiting professor at Mashhad University since 2020 and at the University of Guilan since 2022. She has taught various courses in statistics for BS students, such as Statistics and Probability for Engineering Students, Mathematical Statistics I, Fundamentals of Probability, and Statistics II.
She has published over 10 publications in international journals and proceedings in international seminars.
- Quality Control: Defining a sensitive control chart for small undesirable shifts in the manufacturing process for different data types, such as profile and independent multivariate data.
- Maximum Entropy and Copula Functions: Combining these concepts to approximate the unknown distributions of multivariate data and use them in statistical quality control.
- Bayesian Inference: estimate the unknown joint distribution of unknown parameters by a tractable form of independency using VBA and estimate their covariance matrix.
* Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=3CW6uD0AAAAJ
* ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Azadeh-Fallah