Senior International Chair member
Professor Ludovic Koehl
Prof. Ludovic Koehl is currently the representative of GEMTEX in the AGITSI domain office (Automation), Mathematics and Digital Sciences (Graduate School MADIS 631) - Univ. of Lille and also member of the Tex&Care academic chair on the circular economy of fashion, hosted by the Univ. of Lille, France Foundation.
Since 2010, Ludovic Koehl has (co)-supervised 22 PhD students. Besides, he has been publishing about 118 papers on international journals or book chapters as well as delivering speech at 100 conferences. He is a Principal Investigator (PI) or co-PI of some distinctive projects such as:
- SMDTex (2013-2021) Euro-Asian Joint Doctorate program (Erasmus Mundus) led by Pr. Xianyi Zeng and funded by the EC;
- FBD_BModel (2020): Fashion Big Data Business Model led by Pr. Xianyi Zeng and funded by the EC
- AICSSHS (2021) : Artificial Intelligence for Cyber Security in Smart Healthcare SystemKim Smart HealthCare System avec Doc.Kim- Phuc Tran, Pr. Ludovic Koehl and Pr. Xianyi Zeng in partnership with Kent Univ., UK
- AISCOBDE (2021) : Artificial Intelligence for Supply Chain Optimization in the Big Data Era with Pr. Xianyi Zeng, Doc. Kim-Phuc Tran and Ludovic Koehl in partnership with Gent University, Belgium
- Textile comfort and quality;
- Modeling and optimization of textile processes and materials;
- Study of new uses and new purchasing behaviors for textiles;
- Management and analysis of massive data;
- Recommendation systems;
- Computer modeling and their applications for the textile industry;
- Artificial intelligence.
Research gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ludovic-Koehl