Ms Khanh Nguyen is currently an Associate Professor at National School of Engineering in Tarbes (ENIT), INP Toulouse, France. She attends the International Chair of DS and XAI as a Senior Member and IAD's member as a Visiting Professor.
Assoc. Prof Khanh Nguyen
IAD is delighted to welcome Assoc. Prof Khanh Nguyen to participate in the Internation Chair of Data Science and Explainable Artificial Intelligence and IAD. In the Chair, she takes responsibility for a Senior Member and she is also a Visiting Professor at IAD, UDA.
She is currently an Associate Professor at National School of Engineering in Tarbes (ENIT), INP Toulouse, France, and member of the Production Engineering Laboratory since 2017.
- Artificial intelligent for predictive maintenance.
- Fault Detection, Diagnostic, Prognostics.
- Stochastic optimization.
- Decision supports.
Assoc. Prof. Khanh Nguyen contribution to the Chair and other Chair members will gain new studies about Explainable Artificial Intelligence applications in intelligent wearable systems, manufacturing, and healthcare areas. Her studies and studies at IAD perfectly align to reach Industry 5.0 in the future.
IAD would like to share more information about Assoc. Prof. Khanh Nguyen at:
* Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.fr/citations?user=cN9HRaQAAAAJ&hl=fr
* Researchgate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Nguyen-Khanh-16
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ktpnguyen/